CANADIAN LEADER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS, ENTERTAINMENT, NEWS MEDIA AND CULTURE
Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, news media and culture, is one of the best-performing integrated communications companies in the industry. Driven by their determination to deliver the best possible customer experience, all of Quebecor’s subsidiaries and brands are differentiated by their high-quality, multiplatform, convergent products and services.
A family business founded in 1950, Quebecor is strongly committed to the community. Every year, it actively supports people working with more than 400 organizations in the vital fields of culture, health, education, the environment and entrepreneurship.
Quebecor (TSX: QBR.A, QBR.B) is headquartered in Québec. It holds a 75.36% interest in Quebecor Media, which employs close to 14,000 people in Canada.
- Videotron, a Canadian telecommunications and entertainment leader engaged in cable television, interactive multimedia development, Internet access, cable telephony and mobile telephone services.
- Sun Media Corporation, Canada's largest publisher of newspapers.
- TVA Group, the largest private French-language broadcaster in North America.
- Canoe.ca, one of the largest networks of English- and French-language general-interest and specialized Internet portals in Canada.
- TVA Publications, Québec’s the largest magazine publisher.
- Book Group, Canada’s the largest family of French-language publishing houses.
- Archambault Group, the largest music retailer in Québec, a leading retailer of books, DVDs, musical instruments, sheet music and gift ideas, and one of the largest French-language online stores in North America.
- Distribution Select, Canada's largest independent distributor of music and videos.
- Le SuperClub Vidéotron, Québec’s largest chain of video retail and leasing stores.
- BlooBuzz, a Québec-based game developer with a global outlook.