CANADIAN LEADER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS, ENTERTAINMENT, NEWS MEDIA AND CULTURE
Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, news media, entertainment and culture, is one of the best-performing integrated communications companies in the industry. Driven by their determination to deliver the best possible customer experience, all of Quebecor’s subsidiaries and brands are differentiated by their high-quality, multiplatform, convergent products and services.
A family business founded in 1950, Quebecor is strongly committed to the community. Every year, it actively supports people working with more than 400 organizations in the vital fields of culture, health, education, the environment and entrepreneurship.
Quebecor (TSX: QBR.A, QBR.B) is headquartered in Québec. It holds a 81.07% interest in Quebecor Media, which employs close to 12,000 people in Canada.
- Quebecor, the Québec leader in digital media.
- Videotron, the Québec leader in telecommunications and entertainment, provider of cable television, Internet access, cable telephone and mobile telephone services; the most respected telecommunications company in Québec.
- TVA Group, the largest private French-language broadcaster in North America.
- TVA Network, the most popular television network in Québec with the largest social media presence.
- TVA Sports, the NHL’s official French-language broadcaster and THE channel for Québec sports fans.
- Le Journal de Montréal and Le Journal de Québec, the most-read daily newspapers in Québec.
- TVA Publications, the number 1 magazine publisher in Québec with a stable of more than 70 magazines.
- Mels, one of the largest providers of services to the film and television industry in Canada, owner of the famous Mels Studios.
- Quebecor’s Book Group, the largest group of French-language publishing houses in Canada.
- Distribution Select, Canada's largest independent distributor of music and videos.
- Le SuperClub Vidéotron and Microplay, popular Québec retail brands that carry thousands of movies, TV series and console games for lease or purchase.
- BlooBuzz, a Québec-based game developer with a global outlook.
- Two Québec Major Junior Hockey League teams: Remparts de Québec and Armada de Blainville-Boisbriand.
- Quebecor is also the manager of the Videotron Centre, a state-of-the-art public arena in Québec City.