- Number of positions offered: 1
- Field: Finance
- Minimum experience: 8-10 years
- Minimum education: Diploma of College Studies
- Status: Full time
Our Finance team at Head Office is seeking an engaged and dedicated executive assistant for the Chief Financial Officer. Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, news media and culture, is one of the best-performing integrated communications companies in the industry.
Are you a dynamic person who wants to be part of a collaborative experience with a team of experts? If this challenge is for you, come join our team!
A typical day
- Plan and prepare meetings (book and set up room, report IT needs, greet guests, place orders with caterers, etc.) ;
- Prepare documentation for management committees and coordinate meetings ;
- Keep track of deadlines and manage the agenda on a daily basis ;
- Open, track and organize files, file them electronically and in hard copy ;
- Communicate with internal clients and follow up on files ;
- Perform administrative duties related to the position, including following up on billing ;
- Support the treasury team, as needed.
We are looking for
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in office automation ;
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience ;
- Ability to handle a high volume of work ;
- Familiarity with finance (an asset) ;
- Good command of Word, Excel and Outlook ;
- Ability to manage priorities ;
- Well organized, a self-starter, independent, discreet, diplomatic ;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-changing environment ;
- Bilingual, spoken and written.
- Participation in major projects with stimulating challenges in an exciting and constantly changing environment ;
- A passionate and dynamic team ;
- Full benefits package (group insurance, pension plan, employee discounts, etc.) ;
- A pleasant work environment that supports professional development ;
- Access to a gym ;
- Office in the heart of Old Montréal and close to public transit (Exo trains, Square-Victoria metro, STM buses, Bixi).