- Number of positions available: 1
- Job type: Permanent
- Field: Finance and accounting
- Minimum experience: 8 to 10 years
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
Our Internal Audit team at Head Office is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor who is passionate about their work and interested in joining a top-flight corporation. Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, news media and culture, is one of the best-performing integrated communications companies in the industry.
Are you looking to bring value added to a team of experts and be part of a collaborative experience? If so, this challenge is for you. Come join our team!
A typical day
- Plan and conduct relevant, useful internal audits that aim to bring the corporation value added ;
- Use data analysis in the course of operations to promote internal audit and make it a business partner of choice for senior management ;
- Take charge of assigned internal audits, inform management of action plans to minimize risk, produce final audit reports ;
- Plan and carry out follow-up reviews of the measures implemented by management to reduce risk and exposure to risk ;
- Carry out special projects and provide management with advice and support on risk intelligence and risk management, through data analysis, and on internal control practices ;
- Participate in financial compliance projects (Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Regulation 52-109).
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration (or related field) ;
- Professional accounting certification (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA), internal auditing certification (CIA) an asset ;
- Approximately 8 to 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years performing internal audits ;
- Relevant experience in systems implementation or in audits during systems implementation (an asset) ;
- Strong knowledge of the COSO framework and operational, IT and financial audit techniques ;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player ;
- High level of professionalism, excellent judgement, ability to organize work and set priorities ;
- Self-reliant, results-driven and focused on providing quality service ;
- Available to travel (± 10% of time spent off-site).
- Participation in major projects with stimulating challenges in an exciting and constantly changing environment ;
- A passionate and dynamic team ;
- Full benefits package (group insurance, pension plan, employee discounts, etc.) ;
- A pleasant work environment that supports professional development ;
- Access to a gym ;
- Office in the heart of Old Montréal and close to public transit (Exo trains, Square-Victoria metro, STM buses, Bixi).