- Number of positions offered: 1
- Field: Communications
- Minimum experience: 5-8 years
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
- Schedule: Full time
Our head office Communications team is seeking an Internal Communications Advisor who is passionate about their work and interested in joining a major corporation. Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, news media and culture, is one of the best-performing integrated communications companies in the industry.
Are you looking to bring value-added to a team of experts and be part of a collaborative experience? If so, this challenge is for you. Come join our team!
A typical day
- Develop internal communication strategies to support projects, activities and business needs, addressing issues in Human Resources, Environmental Affairs, Public Affairs, Corporate Affairs and Sponsorships, in cooperation with the relevant departments ;
- Manage multiple projects, including the production of communication materials
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal events ;
- Draft and produce content of all kinds (internal notes, memos, speeches, messages from the president, contests, invitations to events, newsletters, etc.) with attention to maintaining and protecting the Corporation’s brand image and upholding standards of quality ;
- Work closely with corporate HR on various projects related to internal communications ;
- Play an advisory role and support the Corporation’s subsidiaries in their internal communications initiatives, maintaining consistency with the Corporation’s strategic priorities and internal brand image ;
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of events, campaigns and publications, suggest improvements as needed ;
- Implement and follow up on internal communication policies and standards ;
- Upgrade internal communication strategies, tools and activities ;
- Proactively monitor internal news to identify opportunities to disseminate information to employees.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in communication ;
- 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience in internal communications ;
- Fluent in French ;
- Excellent writing skills ;
- Sound judgement, independent, thorough, creative, a self-starter ;
- Able to manage priorities ;
- Project management skills ;
- Able to meet tight deadlines ;
- Proficient in English (an asset) ;
- Familiar with Photoshop (an asset).
- Participation in major projects with stimulating challenges in an exciting and constantly changing environment ;
- A passionate and dynamic team
- Full benefits package (group insurance, pension plan, corporate discounts, etc.) ;
- A pleasant work environment that supports professional development ;
- Access to a gym ;
- Office in the heart of Old Montréal and close to public transit (AMT trains, Square-Victoria metro, STM buses, Bixi).
About Quebecor !
Challenges are what drive us to excel and reach new heights. We succeed by leveraging the strengths and talents of every team member. We value agility and we are constantly innovating in order to do things differently and develop cutting-edge projects. Working at Quebecor means working hard not just for the good of the organization but also for the sense of personal accomplishment and satisfaction in a job well done.