What is an RSS feed?
Subscribe to our site’s RSS feed to get all our updates and new posts on the subjects you’re interested in, in one place and in near real-time.
- subscribe to the Investors RSS Feed to receive all financial releases and information about events for investors
- subscribe to the Careers RSS Feed to receive all our job openings
- subscribe to the Newsroom RSS Feed to receive all Quebecor press releases and news
How to subscribe to an RSS feed
1. Make sure you have an RSS news reader (or “aggregator”) installed.
- Google Chrome users need to add the “RSS Subscription Extension” to Chrome. It is available free of charge at the Chrome Web Store.
- Firefox and Explorer users usually have an RSS reader automatically integrated into their browser.
You can also download other RSS readers from the Web, or access them online with a user account.
2. Click on the links below to go to the RSS feeds you’re interested in and then click on “Subscribe.”
3. Now you can open your RSS news reader to view your customized news feeds. Just click on the orange logo on the right side of your browser’s toolbar or go to your favourites, depending on the browser.